Monday, January 3, 2011

There's a rules in a class, hihiihi

Jan 3 2011,1230-0230
for the first time in my class had a rules, bcoz b4 dis lately we had nothing to do about rules in a class, but the Ust  was open the door to us and he lead us into a new place, hmm (suddenly remember to Maher Zain's song-Hold my Hand). 


The rules is: 
1- no phone ringing in a class, silence it, coz it can totally harming lectures mood, coz he can 'change' into ......(readers own answer).

2-Come to class 15 min b4 the lecture come, n after 15 min, the door are closed and never open until there's a student put up his hand and ask the lecture "Sir, can I go to toilet, coz I can't hold it anymore and I don't wanna kills my friends with this 'Shit-smelly"

3-send an ASSignment on time and Don't late!!!,

4-Start next week, Boys sit in a first row,   

sorry, no farting in a class, coz this class is fulls with an air-conditioner, and it CAN KILLS!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment